BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 19, 2012

10/01/1986

Happy Birthday to Me...






Asalamualaikum w.b.t....
First of all I would like thank Allah S.W.T for giving me the strength and good health.... I would like to thank my family especially too my parents, Md Jusoh Md Amin and Noriah Mahmood, for their endless support me until now...Not forgetting all my lecturers and fellow friends Part 8 this semester . It has been great honour for me to know you all...Lastly, I also thankful for all my friends and the other who directly or indirectly had helped,advised, guide me but whose name have not be mentioned here. May success will always be will all of you. Thank you very much. Friendship forever...May Allah bless us....
p/s: thanks cOz wishes my birthday@ Joe Fzr (facebook)

2 comments:

cik izars said...

rr lambat..anyway happy belated birthday. TUA dh oi..keh3

joe FZR said...

emm...tua ker..rse mse2 muds lg..hehe...pe cite..kwen dh ker...

Define: Friend
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com